The Lenovo Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron is the perfect notebook for those looking for a great value and reliable performance. With its high-quality build and a host of features, this notebook is a great choice for students or professionals who need a reliable and lightweight computer.

The Lenovo Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron offers users a host of performance benefits. It uses an Intel Celeron processor which is both efficient and powerful, giving users the ability to multitask with ease. With 4GB of RAM and a 128GB Solid State Drive, the Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron is more than capable of meeting the needs of most users. The Intel UHD Graphics 600 provides excellent visuals, resulting in anti-aliasing and support for HD videos.

The 15.6-inch HD display, meanwhile, provides an excellent viewing experience with its matte finish and FHD resolution. The display also provides vivid colours with deep blacks, ensuring comfortable viewing no matter whether it’s for editing images, programming or just for some casual browsing.

The Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron also comes with a host of other features, such as a 720p webcam with dual-array microphones, integrated stereo speakers and Windows 10 Home pre-installed. The notebook also has great battery life, with the Celeron processor providing up to 8.5 hours of battery life.

Overall, the Lenovo Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron is an excellent notebook for those looking for a quality device that can handle multiple tasks and offer good value. With its high-quality build, long battery life and great features, the Ideapad 3i Intel Celeron is an all-round great choice.

Press ESC to close