Hotel Jaime I Salou is a luxury 4-star resort in the beautiful Costa Dorada region of Catalonia, Spain. Overlooking Salou Bay, the hotel offers an idyllic setting, perfect for a family or romantic getaway.

From the moment you arrive at Hotel Jaime I Salou, you’ll be embraced by its warm, Mediterranean charm. Each of the 129 guest rooms are filled with the comforts of home, including flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a fully-equipped mini-bar and balconies that offer stunning ocean views. The hotel also offers a host of amenities, including two gourmet restaurants, a luxurious spa, two swimming pools, a fitness center, and an array of waterfront activities, including sailing, windsurfing, and kayaking.

For families, Hotel Jaime I Salou offers plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, from children's swimming classes to soccer and squash tournaments. There are also special family packages that include admission to PortAventura, a nearby theme park.

Aside from its excellent amenities and activities, one of the biggest benefits of staying at Hotel Jaime I Salou is its proximity to the vibrant city of Barcelona. The hotel is only an hour's drive away, making it easy to plan day trips to explore all the city's famous attractions.

Finally, Hotel Jaime I Salou is known for its incredible customer service. Their friendly and attentive staff will ensure that your stay is comfortable and unforgettable.

From its luxurious accommodations to its rich array of activities and amenities, Hotel Jaime I Salou is the perfect place for an unforgettable and luxurious getaway. With excellent customer service and easy access to the sights and sounds of Barcelona, it’s no wonder this resort is one of Spain’s most popular destinations.

Press ESC to close