Skin cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in the United States, with more than 3.5 million cases reported each year. The good news is that with early detection and treatment, skin cancer can be successfully treated.

That’s why it’s so important to take preventative steps to protect yourself from skin cancer, such as regular skin cancer screenings. Free skin cancer screenings near me are an ideal way to take advantage of this important service without spending a fortune.

Many doctors, hospitals, and health centers offer free skin cancer screenings near me. These free services usually involve a physical examination of the skin and a dermoscopic exam that examines the skin under a microscope. These exams give the doctor a better idea of any potential problems and allow them to catch suspicious areas early on.

In addition to a physical examination, most skin cancer screening exams include taking pictures of suspected areas of concern, and in some cases, the doctor may take a biopsy of a suspicious spot. This is a good way to get a better idea of the exact type and nature of suspicious skin lesions.

By having regular skin cancer screenings near me, a person can greatly reduce their risk of developing a

Press ESC to close